wuwuwu...dis month spend a lot of money ah!!!

wa... dis month spend a lot ah....1st week of the month, went to mid valley spend around RM500++ in biotherm skin care...$$$... 2nd week , again in mid valley, spend liao around RM150++ in shu uemura and origins...$$$....den next again, spend liao around RM200 in sg wang...buy clothes n fake hair...$$$....omg...dun holiday la...nvr find work but keep on shopping n spend money....but i stil got a lot of things to buy,...mp3 la..benetint liquid blusher la...bag la...shoes la...clothes la...laptop bag..camera la n perfume la....haha...luckili my bf promise buy me perfume n my daddy buy me camera ah!!!! sony skinny t, T77 ...piunk color...thx daddy!!!muackz...so i can cut a bit cost la...hah...so next month i mz find more part time job to buy al the things i need...wakaka...after buy al those thingd onli i wil start to save my money...wakaka...so any body if got any freelance job plz let me noe ya...al my frens, enjoy ur life n keep miss me ya...wakaka..tc oo~~~muackz!!^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

♣ тSc ♠ said...

RICH LA U. hahaha. n summore stil got so many things to buy omg. i oso wan camera.. but i dowan skinny... i wan album T green de!! waiting for sony sale ehehe... hair extension la say fake hair not nice to hear xD

Post a Comment