shopping shopping!!!



















8 of jan, me, sis n fai go watch km31!!!wa...wat a nice scary movie...i love it!!whose who did nt watch yet plz go n watch^^hehe...7 of jan ...me,sis n bro go connaught eat snow ice at 100 yen!!!wow...yummy yummy!!^^ i love my favourite greentea!!^^den walk walk around in the pasar malam ,nonstop eating...wakaka..thx my bro to fetch me there oo!!hehe^^11 of jan...go out shoping wf my siss n lingling...xtuali we plan to tk our breakfast at u cafe but so bad the shop haven open , so we jz cincai gao dim in mc d,...den walk walk...den go ts continue walk.haha..den we go food n tea there eat...the cafe is SUCKSS!!!! plz dun go there n try!!! the food is dirty !!services is BAD!!! later i wil show u al the food there!!haha....i open school le...so bad, dun hv any new student...haiz...hv to get bored more 2 years wf my x classmate...heiz...ok la...c photo lol...n go cc my new year blog..i gt add more new photoes oo~~^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment