my first month intern in Bert Communication

yes, lady and gentlemen...finally I get to update my blog ...and also a quick update...coz I am still in the office, not really good to do my own stuff here... but now boss is not here so I can at least spend about 20 minutes to write this post... I have been intern for one month in Bert Communication.. It's fun, stress and challenging...Doing a MCP in Singapore for 4 weeks time...Dont misunderstand me, I am not staying at Singapore for a month but I will be there every weekend to shoot the MCP and this coming sunday will be my last week in Singapore... and we will be going to shoot a Disney TV promo from Thursday until Saturday... And I am sure this week will be a freaking tiring week because after the Disney shoot, which means Sunday, we will straight go down to Singapore...I dont even have my off day until now... But I know this is so called production life.. No matter how tired, how stress it is, I still will enjoy the time when I am working because I know I love production life.. but I just hope I can get a good rest...my panda eye is become worse!!!!!!!!!!!! ok...is time to go back to work... will update soon... stay tune =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

RennRenn said...

baby!!!!stay strong..add oil add oil!!!..but promise to take good care especially your health!!!..pls pls pls!!..worry seeing u so exhausted!!i will always support u!!!..^^

yufie said...

pi dong, who are u??

Post a Comment