1.9.08......rainy day as my feeling nw....

nw is 4.05pm.....jz finish chat wf my bf...wat we hv chat jz nw??????many thing.....i dunno wat hapen between us.......i dunno i stil can keep dis relationship how long..everything change...my heart is damn pain.....almost 3 years le....but nw our relationship bcome like dis....wat had hapen nw??!! who can lend me a hand n tel me wat to do????u say u stil love me, but y i cant fel it edi...dis whole week i think we should think properli... exam coming soon le....plz dun let any bad thing hapen to me.....i hope u wil find out our pb.....thx.....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Aces said...

妳好嗎?
我有留意妳的部落格,妳很唔開心呢?
其實沒有問題是解決不了的,
雖然我未拍過拖,但各人認為兩個人認識到在一起是很難得的緣分,要找到一個關心自己的人更是不易,有問題應該一起分享解決對嗎?
希望妳能衝破呢個障礙啦,在開心中找尋更開心~ 祝福妳 ^^V

Post a Comment