haha....long time din so hapi le...^^

23 of sept, monday....haha...we go sing k at jusco greenbox lol...haha...so hapi ah...long time din meet u al le...long time din hv fun wf u al le...reali so excited...u al nvr change, stil is  a gang of crazy frens...al is my gd bro n sis!!^^ so mis u al n finali can meet u al....we sing from 9pm until 1am...haha....eat a lot...drink a lot....sing a lot as wel....next day, we go yim teh at nitez...den chat a lot of  thing....smile like crazy fellow, reali cant stop to smile...so long nvr experience dis kind of feel le...haha...let me introduce al my sis n bro to u al la...

first of al...sure is my dear sis, ah mei la...erm, we noe since standard 4...haha...we noe each others 9 years le....we share al our sad, hapi o angry things...we laugh together, cry together....reali...i noe she love me so much...reali appreciate her to come in my life!!!^^
next, is chin lol....haha...dis is sa yi....wakaka....she can talk nonstop 1....haha...her voice is damn loud..but i fel warm wen heard she speak....coz she bring a lot of fun to us....she is so cute n frenli..love her so much!!^^
haha...is jo bou turn....stanic...erm, i noe he oso very sayang me de...everytime wen i sad i oso wil tel him...he reali like my father as wel as my bro...haha...but i do hope wen u al got anything oso can share wf us...dun jz keep the hapi thing to me but put al the sad thing inside ur heart...ok...we mz share together...n thx u oways tc me...^^
haha...nw is lin b....wakaka...kin mun... u ah...no ned say la...we noe since standard 1...haha...we reali super close edi...u ah, dun so HUA XIN  a.....haha...but i noe wat u doing nw ritez? n u reali is a super funi guy.. once u talk, i cant stop laughing....wen u serious, i fel more funi...haha....u reali make us fel relax n hapi!!^^
nw is ya kan...erm, he ah....oso a funi guy la....same type wf kin mun...i wil remember the time we act drama together de...u reali super funi...^^
        ah ping lei....haiz...dis gal oways go sing k wf us ...but nvr sing...jz eat n drink...haha...although we noe each other from Form 1 ...but u stil in my best fren list...dis gal super gd la...oways buli by me...haha....super shame la...but nw beter a bit la...noe to scold people zor...wakaka....
last,ah ka lol....chun fui....dis fellow ah....i think we r nt fren but enemy...haha....wen we meet...we sure quarrel de...haha...but i noe dis guy is very  gd boy....he oso very funi de...haha...erm,i jz hope nw he dun so lack of love la...stil got us bside u ma...hehe^^
ok la...wana slep lol...tired le...xtuali got few more haven say de...shi,eddy,alice,pei wen la...n so on la...dis wait me meet u al onli say lol...ok....i noe u al reali sayang me very much...i seem like oways been protected wf u al....thx a lot , my dear frens especiali my sis....thx...i appreciate it....i love u al!!!muackz...gd9....^^


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment