bleeding..

anyone who c dis blog plz dun ask me anything...can leave dwn coment but dun ask me anything in msn...thx...my heart was bleding ...kep bleding...nonstop bleding...my heart is serious injured...very pain...very pain...i thought u can help me, but at the end,  u tk a sword n lunge in my heart...i was stunt nw...i duno wat to do...i am stupid + idiot!!! i hv no more confident...no more feling...no more real hapi...real smile...who can b my smiley star & moon?? who onli can brighten up my life?? everything hv to end nw!!!    -end-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

虽然很痛。。但是也要好好的活。。没有说没有了谁而不能再生活。。不开心,伤心,生气,心境如何的累都好,过去就过去了,别再问为什么。。现在所拥有的就好好珍惜。。现在得不到或失去的可能不适合自己,哪怕有一天你所得到的会更好。。加油吧!
kellyst_chen@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

u unhappy?? why i can't see that? ;] i have saw ur friendster sometime,look u are feel so happy.

anyway plz keep smile, coz ur smiling is so sweet 1 d...;]

unhappy, sad, jz throw away....

keep smile la...:D

Post a Comment