pd trip^^






















































































































































































13 of dec 2008....haha....me,kit ,shi,stanic, ah fui,shi, ping n pie ling go pd ooo~~~yest i slept at 2am ah...den wake up at 7am...but 8 am onli go wash my face...wakaka..den prepare until 8.30am..ah fui come n fetch me n kit (my cousin sis)....den go fetch other...den gogogo pd lu~~~wa...1 hours onli reach there...den we put dwn our things den me n my sis jump to the sea...haha...xtuali i nt plan to go into the sea geh...haha...bcoz the next day i ned to shoot for my bro assign....so dun wana b darker..but so bad.....i was too love the beach...haha...den we play banana boat oo~~~wa...first time play lol...super "song" a~~~ xtuali quite scare de,coz wil drop into the sea de...3 times oo...haha...but xtuali is freaking fun lol...soooo hapi n enjoy!!!haha...after dat we go bath den go eat pizza hut in parade...den go bk home.....on the way get bk home we saw rennbow ah!!!haha....xtuali is super tired edi...but so bad i hv no time to rest...den tk diner wf my famili..talk talk y my bro break wf his gf....den i think bk b4 ...heiz....stop!! stop!! stop thinking..haha....i should enjoy...bcoz doctor ask me dun stress...dun think soo much of thing...if nt, i wil headache again....haha...dun woli, i wil try my best to relax geh...den 9 sumthing nitez we go yim teh until 1am onli reach home....i reali long time din meet my dear dear fren edi...haha....chat n laugh until stomachache...haha...^^den ah fen cal me n chat ...den 2am onli slept....c photo lol~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment