christmas eve & chritsmas^^





























although cant celebrate wf the one whom i wish to celebrate wf, but i stil very hapin enjoy my christmas...thx my bro n cousin sis^^n max n fai n dick n eve...thx for ur christmas present^^dis christmas reali hv a lot of fun...hehe^^eve go curve countdown after dat go clubbing at santury wf my bro n cousin sis...spend zor around RM400...but my bro treat la...haha...den christmas we go curve again...go redbox sing k...my bro treat again ...haha...RM300++ lei... reali hapi lol...but reali freaking freaking tired...so after celebration...fal sick...haha...bcopz of over tiRed...headache...haha...but dun woli...i wil recover soon...mentali n physicali oso wil recover....i wun think any silli thing anymore!!! i wun let u al woli me anymore!!! i wil hapi oways n enjoy my life!!!wakaka...^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Lawrence Liau said...

that great to see u enjoy ur great day on christmas..forgot what is past and go on ahead to ur life. As a friend, stop count it anymore, go on n enjoy a more happy life, yufie. God Bless.

Eveness the wise said...

I feel relieved to see you enjoy so much on christmas. thats it, it is almost new year forget the old one and welcome the new one ^^. continue to be like this and you will be alright. The gift i bought for you, glad you like it although is not comparable to what dik done for you but nonetheless hope you enjoy it. ^^.

Post a Comment