Barsonic with tha gang~~
















yo!!! again!!! We were in barsonic last saturday~~some MIRACLE happened!!! Guess what??? My ic always need to be standby for our lovely SPORTCHECK guy.... But that day I was soo soo lucky .... I can go in barsonic without checking by the guy... hahaha.. *MR Q, I am not KID ok!!!!!wakakaka!!! other than that MIRACLE, everything go as usual...erm, everybody get drunk , get high ...quite enjoy^^ somehow, I dont wish to go club every single week... I wish I will get a better and healthy lifestyle... I'm not trying to say I don't like club, just not so despo to club...Once a while can la, but not so often lol...ok la, I think I'm talking bullshit here...Let's see the photos..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment