a normal day with mr q...

we woke up at 12 something ....go out and eat and went to cc...hahaha...spend quite some time there...but enjoyed it....hehe...but still something is still annoying my mind...thanks my boss for comfort me at that time...after crying out , I feel much better...^^ after cc, me,ah yee, jimmy and Q went to cannaught pasar malam...haha...guess what, we suppose to buy pros and wardrobe but in the end we not only bought all the props and clothes...we also bought "crocs" shoes for our own usage...hahaha....me n ah yee bot the same color...Q bot dark green and jimmy bot red color...nice o!! I also bought a bag there...not bad... nice and worth!! tomorrow going down to BP lol...hope everything go smooth and I hope everyone will work hard for this production!!! ganbatte and good luck lol!!^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment