exam period~~

















-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while buying all the props, we headed to this fast food restaurant...is much tastier than KFC^^






































finally can update my blog...ok...first of all, let's talk about exam period...this sem is really fuckedup....coursemark is not as good as last sem...papers are tough... I really need to cross my finger and hope I can pass all the paper...during the exam period, I am not only busy with revision yet geh poh my bf's production also...following him go and buy the props during the entire exam week...haha...It's make me feel tired but fun... at least I learnt something from him...and now is the time to enjoy my sem BREAK~~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment