LINDA...u r so beautiful~~^^











haha..i wan start my blog wf hapi event!!^^ today is monday, is a gd starting...wakaka...no...nw is tues...12.29am....i very sleeply but stil wanan write dis blog..coz i am very hapi , excited nw!!! today i saw Linda Chung Ka Yan in 1u...she is going to a open ceremony of a new shop, 18 & 80...we waited her almost an hour...but is worth!!! she jz like an angel...very pretty!!! dark skin wf beautiful face!!is LINDA Chung Ka Yan!! after al the speech, me n my sis 偷偷混进去。。haha...we sucess go in the shop n den i tk out my hp n keep on capture al her action n tk sum short movie clip wen her interview on...haha...is damn hapi n high man!! after is photography section...me n my sis quickly tk photo wf her...she is damn nice man...she oso got talk wf me n my sis....she say remember support dis shop ,n remember buy sum shirt go home....u noe, her voice is like angel ...so nice n sweet!! but the bad thing is, wen i tk pic wf her, my sis is holding the camera, n she is too geng chueng, her hand shake n my pic bcome blur =.=...but wen i hold camera, my sis wf her geh pic damn nice...damn hate lol...haiz...nvm la...haha^^after dat, we go mamak n eat...i faster cal my dear mei sis n told her al dis thing...she n me oso very hapi n excited...n my sis say i super crazy...dunno y, i oways like dis...damn hapi today!!^^i think gd luck wil folow me...n nw onli i go 4 my dj live show script...but very sleepi edi...so tomorow wake up earli onli start my script..hehe...hope i can do wel in my dj live show!!^^gd9 to u al!!muackz....^^





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

♣ тSc ♠ said...

i cant believe u deleted that post u crazy girl haha. me so moody now sigh. so many things going on n i dunno how to channel them out properly oso. even aft blogging it's stil bugging me, sigh.

linda not pretty la. u'r prettier ok. stay happy always girl, love u. muah....

Post a Comment