tomorow is my real dj live show presentation...scare...tension..=.=

erm...today is monday, 11.02pm...erm, i woke up at 8 sumthing, den after finish prepare al those thing i went to school...1st i plan to go lab to rehers my dj live show...dim chi the console n mike  din work,no sound at al...den i cal the staff, Azuan to come up n tk a look on it...den the lazy fellow ask me try myself 1st...i wait n wait...damn angry edi...kep sms him to come to help me....i wait until 11 sumthing, means around 2 hour ++ onli he came n help me fix it..i was like being idiot there 4 around 2 hours there...wen i saw the stupid malay, i fel like wana kil him...damn stupid lol!!! after he fix it, i oso hv to go 4 lunch edi...haiz...den after tk lunch we onli  go rehers again...erm, evrything is ok la...hope i can do wel tomorow...but nw...i fel quite stress n tension...so scare man!! everybody can hear my voice, look at my face via webcam ....huh....i dunno how it fel...wakak...but i reali hope i can do well in my real presentation tomorow...u al n god mz bless me oo~~~hehe!!!thx 4 u al blessing!!^^  haha... today i jz like a smal little gal folow parent to hypermarket buy thing...haha...my ah pa n ah ma is mark n chyi chyi...wakaka...both of them reali like my parent...haha...i jz like their daughther...nw chyi sure wana kil me n mark sure very hapi...hehe!!^^ haha...anyway, u 2 reali damn sweet la...hehe...k la...watching drama nw...n wil slep soon le...gd9...muackz...love u al..^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment