wakaka...finali finish my dj live show!!!^^hehe....

erm...today is tues...11.26pm...today i woke up quite earli...12pm onli got class but 9 sumthing i edi woke up...den online...prepare my skript den 11 sumthing go school...after adv clas, i straight away go bc lab rehers my dj live show...nver go eat...keppp drink water...kep rehers...super tension dat time...time past very fast...is time to start the dj live show!! after jennifer was me...wen i go in, miss mai quite gd to me...ask me to test al the mic n music, n joking wf me...make me fel more relax....yeah~~is time to start my dj life show, is time to b DJ Fie...wakaka...finali, my show is done...n mis mai say overall is gd...the mood, the tone is very nice...she ask me izit oways go clubbing coz i was introducing a pub...den i told her i seldom go pub de lol...den after dat , she say well done!! den i heard al my frens were clapping outside the lab...damn hapi man!!^^ wakaka..but reali fel much more relax after done dis show...hehe...erm, nw waiting my honey bk from work n cal me...2 more days we wil meet le...very excited but stil miss u...hope faster can meet u la,dear!!^^ erm, tomorow hv to go to record our radio drama...hope can go smooth oso...hehe...today my sis n me oso din go 4 gym coz she sick edi, ni oso quite tired...so jz stay home...very boring ah.....sienz=.=............ok la....going to slep soon lol...gd9 la...muackz...^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment