a tired day....



 today is tuesday,15.7.08.... today mid term reali....easy!!!wakaka...erm, if study sure easy lol...but if like me, jz study a bit bit, jz noe few lol...wakaka...but my fren keep on say me oways ponteng, make me a bit upset lol...i oso dun wan oways skip class de lei...but i oways easy to fal sick, easy feeling nt wel...how to go school if i feling nt well...i no ethey sure nt beleive me de..nvm la...i wun bother wat they think...haiz....i oso dunno y my body so weak...reali hate it!! since i was young i edi super weak...nw add on i got low blood pressure..more weak n weak...my parent buy damn many "bu ben" 4 me oso no use....bird nest la, wat organic product la, wat cherry juice la...at 1st got a bit effect la, means i fel beter la...but recentli coming bk again...."weak" visit me again...damn....today lunch time i go wendy wf fren...eat until wana vomit edi...mayb 4 u al is tasty la, n mayb i am nt used to it lol coz i dun eat the beef 1...den i eat half den edi dun wan eat ..haiz...edi wana pk stil hv to go eat expensive food..=.=reali hv to save money zor coz reali pk edi...haha...very FAN ah...no money to use....no money to shopping lei...nw is megasales summore.....deng!!! shoes, shirt ,short pants, speaker, camera n comestic i need u !! i want u!! but wen can u al come to me??haha....nvm...i wil try my best to tk u al bk...wakaka...erm, face a pb here lei...my mum sudenli ask me bk mantin dis fri but dis fri is boey bday n i promise her to join her bday party but nw seem like cant go edi...fel so soli to her...wat should i do lei?? wa...today reali lazy go fitness lol...but stil got go la....damn tired n hungry wen bk home...faster eat a bread onli go upsatir n online,,,n nw chating wf my fren lol...included a singapore fren which noe wen SHE concert...so luckili to noe dis guy...he reali help me a lot...thx..hehe...oways care me 2...like my big bro..thx!!i noe u wil c my blog so wana thx u here,,,coz i oways say thx to u n u oso oways say no ned thx o np...haha...n thx chyi oso...u oways care 4 me n gv me support!! n thx 4 my dearest sis..althought u nt wf me but u oways gv me suport!! n oso thx al 4 those who oways gv me suport!! i wil ganbatte de!! wana ooi ooi lol...sleeply...gd9...bye...muackz...^^swt dream...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment