bday^^


























































































































































here i wan to thx a lot of people.....first of al, thx for people who cal n wish me hapi bday....
1.my dear
2.chew (singapore) thx a lot^^
3. kin mun (my dear bf =best fren)^^
4.hoon shi

next, i wan to thx for those who sms me...haha...
1. eddy
2. stanic
3. renn sis
4. hanssen didi^^
5. chyi chyi
6. yeang sis...muacks....love ur wishes the most^^
7.mei
8.ping
9.deart
10. boey
11. kok fong
12. kin mun again^^
13. chin
14. barret my twin bro....^^
15. o129034663 duno who lai de....haha (wai geth) finali noe is u...
16. kiwi lao po
17. kam
18. ah tung
19. roy
20. adrian
21. kuan
22. edwin
23. hwa
24. eeason
25. alice
26. wei hao
27. jasteen
28. pj
29.choi fong
30. terrence
31.teng
32. aces cai
33. my laopo miko^^

next, i would thx for those who leave dwn o drop me a bday wishes in my frenster n in msn^^
haha...nw turns to thx to those who clebrate my bday...jin yee, kian wah, my prety sis, my dearest sis ang ling ling....muackz...i love u al...u al r my dear.....^^ i reali hapi!!^^ touching^^muackz^^


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Aces said...

haiz u no list my name T.T
so sad.....



haha kidding only ,
wish u dream come true

Yufi3 said...

hey hey....soli ya...add in nw...ok^^

Post a Comment