hapi!!!hapi!!! thx, my dear lao po!!^^























today finali meet my lao po lol...haha...sing k--> shoping-->eat -->shop again.....hoho....wa...today spend alot again...$$$ gone gone~~~haha...but thx my dear lao po for treat me eat n sing k n the loveli present...today i reali very hapi....thx u oways beside me wen i ned u ...thx for treat me soooo gd!!!i love u , lao po^^i reali hapi....we today reali crazy oo~~haha....damn tired nw...laop po, love u the most!!1muackz^^ muackz^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Lincoln Chan said...

wow i kidda feel sad for u... wat a sweet girl and kind hearted lady that care for orphanage, heaven treat u unfair =( but smile u still have your Best friend with u.
friendships can protect u from anything... V^^V visit u next time

Yufi3 said...

thx for ur comment ya...may i noe who r u??

Aces said...

希望妳能保持快樂的心情~~

Post a Comment