my dear frens....i miss u all sooo much!!!





























frens...al my frens from my hometown...yee mei, stanic, kin mun, lee chin, hoon shi, chun fui, yin ping,alice, pei wen...i miss u all sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! we soo long nvr gathering le...i oso duno we can gathering again...sum go kampar futher their study, sum go singapore, sum got their own famili........i am reali so miss u all.......recentli, many thing crash in my mind...reali hard to breath...but stil hv to pretend hapi everyday...still have to smile infront of all of u...stil hv to console people who is sad o got their own pb...but me, who comes to console me?? who noe wat hapen to me exactli?? who noe wat i feel nw?? who noe wen i am home , i cry?? reali tired le...reali no energy le...who can jz gv me a shoulder o a hand to let me hold?? love n care izit reali so important for me?? o jz too many thing crach in my mind, den make me lost?? so u guys noe y i oways out wf fren, jz hope dat dun wan stay home n think too much...n i miss my mum oso...she reali treat me soo gd...thx mum!!! i wil oways love u!! dun woli guys, wat i write here is nt to let u all worry...i jz wana express my feeling ...n nw i fel much better...thx for everyone who concern about me o who read my blog...dun woli..i am strong!!! n i wil continue update my blog once i get all complete photoes...today until here la...gd9 everyone..n enjoy life ya^^ lets c sum of the memorable photoes of me n my 4ever gd frens~~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

stanic said...

haiya...u thought v all dint miz u meh...although v dunno wt exactly happen on u, bt at least v noe u r nt happy...jz v understand u, u wunt tell us de, so v dint ask lo...v trust u can settle urself dude...dun worry...v oways so care abt u.....anything jz gv us a call...even at kampar v oso can rush bk mantin acc u...

cheer up~~

Yufi3 said...

thx, bro..i oe u oways thr for me...heh...muakcz...love u al..reali miss u all so much a!!!

Post a Comment