omg...i fel so suffer nw...fel like wana fal sick edi...><

**mum n me** taken on 2007^^

omg...wat hapen to me??? plz, dun fal sick!!! u ned to study ah!!! canot sick a!!! if nt u wil die for ur paper!!! xtuali yest edi feling nt wel...den keep drink leong shui, my mum geh *SWEET* leung shui!!! den today wen woke up, fel beter la..den tot ok edi...but nw wen i reach my hostel, which means SS2 la...haha...i fel worse!!! >.<''.... nw my head is cooling wf cool fever...hope it work for me la...haha^^....nw wana study a bit 1st...sure cant concentre edi...coz reali headache n feling nt wel....but at least get sum concept 1st^^ i think i gt a bit homesick edi...haha...thx mum for buying me so many food!!! haha...bcoz i nearli pk edi...bcoz end of the month ma...haha...today she brought me to giant, den i tk a lot of things a!!! erm, she spend for my food at RM100++..is jz sum biscuit, snacks, yogurt drinks, milk n my contact lens solution n etc...haha...thx mum!!i noe u purposeli brought me out n buy all the food for me...reali appreciate ^^muackz...ok lol...wana stop here la..wana rest rest n study lol...tc everyone...drink more water to pretend from sick oo^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment