X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I love it^^












i watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine last nitez at 12am...at 1st i din expect much for dis movie coz b4 i came for dis movie, my housemate told me dat dis movie ok ok onli~~ so i was like din gv much expectation la...haha...but after watch dis movie, i think she is totali wrong...duno la, for me, dis movie quite gd...the story line n all the character i oso love it^^ each of them hv their own ability^^ about the the storyline, i wun mention here, bcoz i wan u all go n watch it in cinema!!! worth!!!^^ after movie, we go for lim teh until 4am onli reach home...haha...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

幸运王子 said...

i will go c it...haha...but no ppl puiZ T_T...cham...reli quite good?

Yufi3 said...

erm,for me...is nice la..

Post a Comment