blog updated...


erm...i jz woke up...stil fel blur!!!! but jz fel like wana write sumthing here...bcoz a lot of thing inside my mind nw...b4 i get busy bk, i wana write sumthing here...since came bk from ipoh...i have nt update anything here...all the photos...wat hapen to me in these few days...btw, photos i wil upload later but nt nw...coz my baby is dling nw....if upload photos sure lag...u guess wat...jz a 3days 2 night trip in ipoh...i hv tken 500 pics...wakaka...n guess wat...dis 500 photos i oso din put any make up on my face...bcoz we go ipoh lei is to shoot a filler about ipoh's heritage...so we go thr for work n nt for fun although we play more den work wen reach thr...kaka^^the detail i wil tel u in next blog...n i hv been rushing a stupid media planning assign for these 2 days...me,mark n adrian had nt slep for 1st day ...wa...we do n do...but chat more den work la...do until 7am...den go bath...den straight go school...we 3 damn high lol!!! xtuali gt 1 person join us to high oso..haha...he been worked for 20++ hours.. he went bk home from work wen we wana go uni...aft dat we plan to skip the 8am class for our breakfast...wen reach school, i was blur like hell man...after class go their house continue until 11 sumthing...go eat den bk home bath den online a while den staright b a coma person on the bed...kaka^^reali tired a!!! since production started, we all hv not much time to rest...assigns is killing us!!btw, duno y...recentli i was like emo person...my mind keep thinking sumthing...heiz...wat else i wana think??? i oso duno ...jz hope sumone can bring sum fun for me right nw...i ned sumbody to cheer me up ritez nw ...n jz for today...btw, dis sat gona headed to genting for a tvb concert wf my dear sis, miko baby n my mum...long time din hang out wf my mum edi...miss her oso...finaly can meet her dis week lol...ok la...to all my reader, gd9 ya..muackz^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment