in ipoh nw...

y am i in ipoh nw?? haha...bcoz of our assign...we gona shoot sumthing in ipoh...so we edi here for 2nd days...is fun bcoz 1st time outstation wf my Utar buddies...very fun o~~~ but got 1 extra member...ish!!! hate!!! but dun woli, my mood wun simply spoil by her geh..kakaa~~ although fun but very tired lol...in cc nw, n my eye xtuali open half onli....but stay home oso sienz la...so we all decide headed to cc online...kaka...erm, got a bit miss him~~~but i noe he is busying ritez nw~~ hope everthing is ok la~~i mean for him...kaka...erm, duno y...my heart stil fel like nt reali ok...i mean like stil fel moody...i oso duno y...anyway, dun woli..my emotion stil undercontrol...jz hope sumthing g can hapen to me ritez nw o mayb soon ...coz recently seriousli many thing happen to me...i reali tired of all those stuff edi... i mean mentally very tired...but all been gone through...but duno y i dun fel dat finished edi..erm...duno how to say..anyway, as wat i said oways...sun kei zi yin la~~ ok la...all the photo will b uploaded once i get bk to pj...gd9, everyone...muackz^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment