sing k wf my lao po n bros...^^


























































erm, dis is jz hapen wen i am dwn... my bro , BOY ask me go for sing k ...n xtuali he oso nt in gd mood...so we sure on geh lol...coz monday dun hv class...so jz go...n i oso ask my 2 lao pos go along wf me...den sudenli my bro n one of his fren oso wana join..so total is 7 person lol...boy secretly bring JIm Bean to the room...coz xtuali ned extra charge on it...but we very seng muk...keep the alcohol in a big bag...keke...we drink while singing...enjoy!!! at least dun need to think about the sadnesss...i mean dat day la...nw i steady edi la...everything jz let go la...i jz wana enjoy life...n thc again to all my frens dat cheer me up...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment