shut ur mouth up plz!!!

dont u noe dat u r sibeh sh?? dun oways think that u r my "head"!!! u hv no right to say bad about me!! my "head" oso haven say anything so can u plz jz shut ur mouth up!!! think b4 say!!! :head" oso say duno wtf u so dulan, izit u urself think dat u r the "head"?? edi a lot people dulan u, u noe dat??? u beter behave...i noe i am wrong, but can u jz talk to me??? dun act like u r dai lou !!! dun act dis kind of thing in front of me...it wil jz mk me hate u ...if u tel me proper den i wil apologies...but nw i wun...i noe i am wrong...but i wun apologies to u but i did it for my "head"... i lazy to explain everything, who noe me well wil noe what's going on n noe the truth...gd9

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment