mood swing...


3 more papers to go...and i had never touch any notes yet...though just look through the calculation now...not in the mood... don't ask me why... I think my mood is swinging... I don't know what am I doing now... I stress about my exam...you stress about your production... i really don't to wish to see you like this... I cant help you and I can't even comfort you .. wtf can I do man?? can the fucking stress leave you??!!! so that both of us can at least haven some peaceful moment???!!! however, I still want to wish you good luck in your upcoming production... I will be joining for the production as well... hope I cant help out a bit in order to help you to destress... I just want you to know, no matter what happen, I will always beside you...I wish I can help you to relax...I wish I can see you smiling like a soh lou...I just wish you don't sooo much of stress to yourself... we are going through our life everyday... we should enjoy it but not to stress on it~~~ I know your past shape you to become like this, everything go into your mind might become negative...but can you just TRY to think positively, try to make the stress as your motivation...TRY to stay happily... no matter how, I will try my best to make you happy and enjoy your life...this is my GOALS!!! wakaka^^ I hope your life will filled with happiness and
I wish I can see your charming SMILE on your face every single day~~hehe~~ just want to tell you , I never regret to be with you... because I
YOU!!! good night... wish all my friends stay happy in their life also... miss you guys a lot... :P





p/s: it might a bit geli to read through the post...but every single word is from my bottom heart...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment