erm...party again lol!!haha^^

29, april...my cousin bro, boy come bk from singapore lu~~~ he come to find me...chit chat a lot...he seem nt much change, i mean from attitude la...but body shape bcome huge a bit lol..kaka...i keep laughing wen chat wf him...bcoz he too funny zor..every single word oso jokes...sumtime i duno which is true o nt geh...haha^^after dat, we headed to 1u to join my cousin sis to sing k...wow....long time din sing..we sing until 4am...den bk home slep..the next day, i woke up at 1pm...den prepare to sunway coz my another cousin sis, mei wan us accom her to shop thr...kaka^^ we eat pasta de gohan!! nt bad oo the food n the services oso excellent!!^^ sorry dat i forgot to tk pic, coz too hungry dat time..kaka^^after buying all our things, we bk home at 6pm~~~ den me n teng, my dear cousin sis, clean up our own room..haha...very tired neh~~ after dat stright folow my another sis , renn go bbq party at katoon house....wa...play until 6am bk home..i reali duper enjoy dis few day, i mean can release sum study stress lol...erm, thx all my dear frens, sis n bro^^ ...n to9 i going to watch lee hom cocnert lol...wil keep update my blog!!haha... n next week is time for me to die...3 tough paper is coming...n i ned to study tomoro again..><

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment