fie finally noe how to enjoy life~~^^


fie is in the house!!!! recently reali many bad stuff hapen to me...reali hard to go through all dis...but xtuali is ec...jz depends on how u think about the thing...sumhow, i noe wat should i do n wat should i think...i understand the rules of being happy n enjoy life...so i hope i wun bcome emo again...bcoz i noe i been emo for these 3 days...haha...reali stupid hor?? anyway, i guess i think too much edi...xtuali the stuff is nt so serious onli...kaka...we r stil fren..i stil can very steady...chat normal wf him..so ok lol...all jz sun ji zi ran lol...erm, btw, i reali hv to thx to those people dat oways support me n bcome my listener wen i reali dwn...i noe they din mention they did all dis jz to cheer me up, but i noe n i can feel it...sooo touch oo~~~ :P but i think i reali ned a very very long rest~~ i cannot oways slep late edi..coz i gona tc my health~~~ i am trying nw...last but nt least, reali thx to sc, adrian, my family, dear miko n vanila n fai n my dear handsome kor kor...thx dat u guys can oways beside me wen i am dwn..soli dat i cant tell u guys all the detail, i am nt gd in express my feeling o can say i am nt gd in speak out my mind...i prefer keep in heart o write it in my blog o jz tel sumone dat i think i wan tel...so u guys understand lol...hehe^^ok la, promise u guys, wun let u all worry again~~~ trust me, i wil enjoy my life.. n jz b myself, jz b a simple yufie~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment