First day of final exam...

today is our first paper, International Advertising... The paper is not so hard as what I expect... not so hard doesn't mean I know how to answer every single question la... haha... after the paper, we went to HOU YI KEI to take our breakfast and also geh po + ing...haha...after that go back to my "2nd house" ... haha... nothing much to do except for sleep.. I am really tired because of not sleeping for the whole night... ya, i know i am lazy... always burn midnight oil during the exam period...but still i love my style..hehe... anyway, now have to ganbatte for my next paper lol...keke^^ good luck to everyone.. :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually during this whole study week, something is happen... i won't mention here.. no matter what, i am not going to ask you anymore... not i don't care about our friendship, is you yourself make me feel dissapointed... i don't know what's wrong in your mind, i already try to ask you in indirectly way, but you still don't want to let me know... is ok... you want to be like that i can't control... but really feel sad on it...if you got problem then just let me know if you really appreciate pur friendship... actually i don't think the matter is very serious but why you like making it so serious ??!! i really don't know.. I just need a peaceful life...thankz...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment