is time to update...^^


*watching movie with my dear sis , fai and the gang~~*


*yummy*



*going to one utama to meet my handsome kor kor...*





nice?? MR Q's hard work...^^
my job is to paint all the alphabet...haha^^

finally all my assignments are done!! but final exam is around the corner... but i still have no mood to start my revision..hehe...ya, i know i am lazy.. but i think i need some rest now because of rushing all teh assign in previous time, i have not enough sleep!! seriously stress and tired for the entire month!!! but luckily everything is over and i can have sometime to relax now...erm, yesterday night meet my uncle for taking next sat's concert ticket and having dinner with him.. we ate in delicious which just beside Ms. Read in one utama... the food is nice and the dessert is super nice...i had a piece of strawbeery cheese cake for my dessert, seriousli smooth n tasty!!! love it!!^^ thanks my handsome kor kor for treating me the dinner..hehe...after the dinner, i headed to mid valley to catch up a movie, Final Destination 4 , 3D with my dear sis, fai and the gang...the movie so so only...erm, not worth for 3D la...waste my $$$...haha...but quite enjoy also la cause i long time never watch movie with my sis and fai they all..but seriously very tired la...once i reached home, i slept until 5am, den cal my dear, he is stil working...so charm ritez, but this is so called production life...haha...today is his last day lol...finally... he can spend some time with me after today...hehe^^ somehow, i know he already try his best to spend time with me once he is free during the production...thx , dear!! love you!! muackz... :-* tomoro might go sg wang with my laopos and night will attend a hair show organised by moonson id in one world hotel.. den sunday night go genting for q's fren's bday celebration...monday will headed to batu pahat with Mr. Q...hope ChyiChyi oso joining thr trip la...hehe^^happy ~~ happy~~ ok..guys...godd nitez ya...will keep update my blog ...^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment