helen's 21st birthday~~









































13 of september is my dear bim's 21st birthday~~ so sorry that I can't go for your dinner party because I really can't make it ... I gonna attend a concert, T Music Festival concert ... due to some accident happen in the concert, the whole concert is delayed and I feel so sad because I am rushing to ah bim's birthday party so I can't meet all the famous singer from hong kong and taiwan... and thanks to boey and pj for fetching me to the party!! :P The birthday party is owesome!! 100++ of ah bim's friends are attended... Although something that make ah bim feel not comfortable with, but i think she is still enjoy the party... bim helenness, happy TWO ONE birthday oo!! wish all ur dreams come true ya!! muackz...love you ... really have a great time with bimbo gangs that night~~^^ after the party, we went to FEI PO chicken rice restaurant yam cha ...haha...after that ah yee and jimmy send me to 91 and MR. Q send me home to bath and we go Mc Donald for our breakfast...jz ate supper den breakfast...haha...is really tired but still enjoy the moment being with you guys...
TANJOUBI OMEDETOU, HELENNESS!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment