yufie ....sad...speechless..i jz ned sumone to understand me...

nw is 5.46am...ya is am...i was rushing assign until nw...but stil haven finish...xtuali today should end up wf smile but so bad i end up the day with tears... y ?? wat so called friendship?? what so called relationship?? what so call understanding?? wat so called feeling?? can sumone gv me the answer?? can someone just hug me and tell me don't worry, everything will be alright.... i nvr feel like dis...mei, wei, eric, i very miss u guys... i reali hope u guys r beside me now... i was scolded by sumone, but no one is helping me ... can u guys jz gv me a hand and support me?? i just ned sum support right now... this kind of feel seriousli make me fel very very bad... i hope to leave dis busy city n go bk home... at least i can fel sum warm thr.... sitting in dis room , i should b very happy, but sudenly i feel so cold...tears keep droping...

*p/s: writing here not to against anyone...just express my feeling...gd9...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment