Halloween in Zouk♥














































































Last saturday I went to Zouk again... Actually I am not planning to go anywhere on last weekend but I am too outgoing already... I think I really cannot stay at home alone....This time I am not hanging out with my bf and the gang but with my cousin sis, Renn and my dancer friends... :P They all were performing at that night due to Halloween season^^ supposingly the show should started at 8pm but don't know why the organizer delay to 12pm... I really lose my patient when i heard we need to wait soo long...but luckily I have my princess camera to start our camwhoring section...hehe ^^ The show is owesome..enjoy it very much^^after the show, we went in to Zouk and started our party night...after the party, we went to mc d to have our supper :P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment