Yufi3's 20th Big d@y... n_n





































































































I am no longer stick with my number "1"...everything have to start with my lucky number "2"...ya, gals and boys.. I am officially 20 years old...2nd of Nov, I hanged out with my dearest siss and bro ... we went to Sunway to have our steamboat dinner... Eating, laughing, cam whoring is the activities we did while we having our dinner... after finished our food, we went bk and they pretend to go back to their own place as some of them are not staying with me...After I reached home, I went up to my room...Out of nowhere, somebody knocked my door, and they all are standing in front of my room and holding 2 slide of cakes and started to sing the birthday song for me... I feel impress, touch and happy of the suprise they gave me...is jz a little matter, but it means a lot to me~~ because what they all did is come from their heart.. now turns to the next day...I chilled out with my bimboloves and mark in the afternoon...we went to puchong neway... yeah!!! is one of my favourite activity--- sing k~~ :P we started our singing section from 2pm until 7pm... 5 hours time is more than enough for us... kaka^^* a funny incident happened in between the sing k section, a waiter come in our room and gave me a short memo : 016-xxxxxxxx, can we be friends?? from jason...** They all keep laughing at me after seeing the note...anyway, guys, please don't do this kind of thing, I hate this tectics...kaka...^^ after sing k section, went to FRIENDZ cafe with a gang of Utar buddies ... birthday song-->make MANY wishes--> blowed the candles--> cut the cake + photos section... ^^


These words are all from bottom of my heart:
first of all, I would like to thanks to my lovely family, my siss and my bros...Thanks for the celebration, the wishes, the present, the SUPRISE you guys gave me... Thanks for always take care for me...Thanks for always beside me when I need some one... I Lve you all!! You guys really mean alot to me!!! I will always appreciate what you guys did in my life~~~
Next would comes to my beloved friends...Thx Bimboloves and all my buddies for the celebration,present and wishes.. To all my old frenz, you guys are owesome!!! I was thinking that some of you might forgot my birthday, but it's prove that I am wrong!!! None of you forgot...I feel so warm when recieve every single of your wishes...Thanks...I won't forget what you guys did , how you guys help me and take care me in my life...KEep in touch, ok .. :P To my bimboloves and the gang, you guys are wonderful!!! Thanks for spending time with me on my birthday...I really glad to know you all!!! Thanks THanks Thanks a lot for helping me all the time and listen to me when I need a ear:P
Last would be my MR. Q... baby, I really feel a bit sad that you couldn't come back and celebrate my birthday with me...This is the first time I never celebrate with my bf when I am attached...*well, you always break my record =.=* But I feel happy when you told me that you are planning to come back and give me a suprise but unfortunately you can't make it because of the stupid malay helper... nevermind la, you already promise me you will celebrate with me when you come back here...You also is the first one and the last one who wished me happy birthday...keke^^ by the way, I found out that you are really a stupid bf I ever see....kaka!! :P but I still l
ve you because I am stupid too...wakaka... =) Thankz, baby...^^

I feel happy + sad in my birthday... Happy ofcause because of what you guys did for me... sad is because ******....but I really really wanna thanks you guys for giving me an unforgetable memory and wonderful birthday... Thanks for making my life cheerful and being a part of my life...A millions words in my heart, let's just cut it to 4 words... I
lVE YOU ALL !!! MUackzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! :-*

more photos will be upload soon^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment