Last weekend...














I went back to hometown last Saturday night... It is always the place I can relax with the homemade dishes, my lovely daddy, mummy, grandma and ofcause my cutest baby^^ We went to Jusco to buy some stuff... I did pick some for myself... haha...thx to mummy again for buying all the stuff for me...keke!!! but so bad , I did not stay there very long for because I was rushing back to KL on the next day... I even don't have the time to talk to my daddy because wh en we came back from Jusco, he already went to the bed...and the next day I woke up, he already went for work...ya, my dad is working on Sunday because he is rushing a project recently...so no weekend for him...heiz...daddy, please take care oo^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.11.2209
Done my persuasive speech today... It's not as good as what I expected.... It's not because of I didn't prepare for teh speech, it's just because I am too nervous...I felt a bit dissapointed....but nevermind la...I will try harder next time...and I hope I can try out something to decrease my nervous... somehow, it's already past, no point to talk again...so look foward...haha...I feel relax after thi speech...hehe^^ now left 2 mid terms, 1 demonstrative speech and one assign for Multimedai Broadcasting...yeah...and this is week 4... 3 more weeks to go and to end the sem as well...I will soon become a year 3 student and go for my intern...I can't wait for my intern even though I know I will experince a very tough task...Is good for me in a way that I can know how hard to survive in a real world...
Just finish chatting with my dear... He is a bit stress about his work...hope he can mange his job well...support you oo!! =) I am planning of going to Taiwan next year, probably would be either after my intern or end of 2010... hope it will really ON!!! haha...^^ baby, miss you so much....and really hope to see you as soon as possible....muackz...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment