My fuckedup day...


people are born to create rumors?? people are born to see each other suffer?? Where can I get the answer?? we didn't win for the Shoot And Win... how to conform MR Q?? how to cheer him up??what a fuckedup day I have...thanks god for challenging me... I wish to cry, wish to cry and hug you but I can't... I should be stronger... I should be much independent... I should face the challenge.. I should cry but I can't cry..........baby, SO MISS YOU here... hope you don't get down... we didn't win doesn't mean we are lose, I think our short film is good enough and should be win ...but ...maybe our theme is not enough matching to what they want... so, MR Q, I hope that you can think positively... I don;t know how to make you feel better... I will just morally to support you... good night...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment