Missssss him.... T.T

photo taken by webcam - the night before he went to melaka^^
*we watched MU match*

Mr Q had leave me for 2 weeks ++... he work for a reality show so called "Bigger Loser" in A Famosa, Melaka... everyday we only have 5 minutes time to chat before he go to bed... He even don't have time to message me... but I understand the situation , during production must fully concentre on work... I know he worry about me also...when he is alone in office, he will call me ... I know I shouldn't keep telling him I miss him so much, I wish him to come bk here as soon as possible because this might affect his mood as well as his performance... but I really want to tel you that, I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! I miss your silly face, your cutest rabbit's tooth, your smile , your cacat cantonies tone and everything of you... I know u will miss me too... no matter how, baby, I will take this as our challenge and also want to prove that our relationship wont be affected by the distances...because I trust you and I know you do as well... I will wait you here oo... You must ganbatte in your work, work harder and I will sure that you can get what you want due to all your hard work... all the best to you ok!!!! don't worry about me, I will concentre on my study also... we both ganbatte together ok!!! MR Quek Shio Chuan, I hope our relationship will last forever and ever... I lve you!!! muackz!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment