baby, MR Q♥


baby, miss you ...hahah...finally we chatted for around 25 minutes... normal talk but I feel warm... I know you very tired already, just hope you doing well there~~ 18 days to go to end your project lol...finally you can have some rest^^ oh ya, a good news for me and you... MR Q coming back to PJ on 9th Dec... because he is going to attend MSC Malaysia Kre8tif Industry Awards Night to get the RM20k cheque. and why it is a good news for me, hahahaha....it is because I can meet him lol...kaka^^ but so bad he can only stay here for one day~~ haha...but better than never...baby, I know recently you facing some problems in your work ... maybe no to happy with your work...but just wanna tell you , no matter what, I will always beside you and suport you!!! last but not least, just wanna tell you that I you...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment