hang out with my baby Miko and princess sis... :P

yeah~~~ again headed down to Times Square to meet my baby Miko with my princess sis... FREAKing tired ah~~~~ shop for 7 hours ++...hahaha... coz Miko, all the way from Kampar, super long time never shopping in KL already...so spend sibeh a lot of time to shop today... we both bought our bf's Christmas present and then my princess sis and Miko bought some stuff for themselves also... eat--> shopping--> camwhoring--> shopping--> eat.... hahhaa...enjoy with you guys oo!!! however....... my mood been spoiled by a fxxking good news!!!! heiz!!!! who should I blame???!!! I cannot blame him but I cannot cool down!! Delay and delay... I really don't know we can celebrate Christmas together or not... HEIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... don't want to say already la...more hope more disappointment... good night...

-photos will upload soon-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment