RECAP-presentation and new moon~~

camwhoring before go for presentation ^^





haha...it happened last friday~~ Finally, my year 2 is over... been bc for this 7 weeks....packed with assignments and presentation and now we left one paper... a lot of thing happen in this sem...but all is over already ..just hope won't repeated the same thing again...haha...before the presentation, we catch up a movie- Twilight Saga, New Moon... erm, I know majority of the audience will said this is such a bored and sucks movie, but for me, I think it is ok ... a romantic movie with romantic dialogues... :P I like Jacob's body soooo much but but Edward's softness towards Bella!!! heart is melting...kaka~~ but it is impossible happen in real world...http://www.emocutez.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment