a wrap for my YEAR TWO !! wuhuuu!!!! ^^

YES!!! it's a WRAP for my year 2 in uni...http://www.emocutez.com finally I left one more year to go on my study life!!! hahahaa.... I was finished my first and also last paper on Monday... this sem I have only 1 paper... syiok!!! keke... Recently quite happy because everything is settle down , exam is finished, assignment and presentation finished, and few more days can meet my Mr Q and we have some plan for our upcoming Christmas and also our holidays.. this is the only time we can spend our precious time together.... because he will finished this project soon and of cause I also in holiday now... but we just have that little time to spend together.... because I am going to start my internship on 4th January and he will have an upcoming project on January... We will have much much much less time to spend together~~~ heiz... Is this good for both of us???http://www.emocutez.comI just hope things won't go worse.. As what I said we are still new, but we don't have much time to meet up or even chat on phone... What can I do now is I need to think on the bright side, as what I wrote in my previous post, it's a challenge for me and you... If we can go through all this, I think our relationship will get much better and much stable... just hope god bless us lol~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I already promise my princess sis that I will bring her go shopping after my exam...so we headed down to time square and sg wang on Tuesday... wa... crazy shopping in both place!!!!! $$ gone... so now I am in *broke* status...http://www.emocutez.com but really enjoy the day coz long time didn't shop like this lu~~ but still need to consider before make every single purchase because we all don't have much $$$....haha... We also having lunch with our handsome kor kor at BBQ plaza... yeah!!! one of my favourite restaurant!! enjoy the lunch and the shopping day with two of my cousin sisss... but so bad we just took few photos with my sis's phone coz my camera is not with me right now... but will get it back soon...http://www.emocutez.com * happy happy~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment