The X'm@s night and memorable days in A Famosa ♥

ye@H!!! i am here to talk about my Christmas night in A Famosa... :P hehe!!!! My baby Q really gave me a memorable Christmas in this year~~ Thanks Q... all the disappointment is gone yet left the happy memories in my mind~~ on 24th December, Mr Q came back to PJ and picked me up to A Famosa...yes, he still need to be there to help out so we have to spend our Christmas there... Mr Q reach my house around 6.30am and we reach thr around 8am... say hello to his colleagues and then go bk our room and Zzz... coz both of us also very tired... sleep until evening and then dinner and then start our poker game~~ haha... " ZOK DAI DI"...who lose in the game have to drink half cup of soft drinks.. me and toyo drink a lot so you guys should know what I means right...hahaha...Toyo even drink until vomit... actually it's worse than beer or any liquor cause soft drink got a lot of gas so you wont feel comfortable when you have too much of it...hahaa...we dont have any special celebration for this christmas eve but I still enjoy it... :P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25th of December...
woke up at 1 pm....hhaha...took our breakfast and then start to work...erm, work means help to clean up and wrap all the sponsor stuffs.... after finished clear up half of the stuffs, we jump into our villa's swimming pool...wuhuuuu~~~ I'm loving it!!! akkakaa...after finished "mandi" in the swimming pool, we went to Cowboy Town... the place is almost full ah!!! A happenning night in this Cowboy Town...We watched Carnival Show...it's great because we get to watch some shows and also fireworks!!! keke...not bad right my christmas night??? hehe... thanks baby for giving me a memorable christmas~~ This is the first time I spent my Christmas with my partner...not bad!!! keke... :P anyway, don't forget you owe me a Christmas present ooo~~ hheehe....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26th of December..
yes.. our next destination is Animal World Safari....hehe... we first go into the jungle to catch up the wild animal !!! ehheehe...after that, walk around the mini zoo and enjoyed the bird show, wild animal show , cowboy show and elephants show!!! hehe...happy 100%~~ tired 50%....hahaha.... thankz baby again~~~ muackz.. oh ya, we bought a photo from A Famosa as well... erm, is a photo that capture us when we sit on the elephant... :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27th of December...
erm, I still remember I got abit dulan my baby coz he promise me to bring me to water world but both of us woke up at 2pm...hahhaaa...actually cant blame him also... but I just not in the mood so....hahaa....but just a while only then I cool down already... and then I jump into swimming pool again ...hahaha...after that rest a while then start our bbq party ~~~ we played 21 poker game as well...hehe...that's all ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28th of December...
wuhuuuuu~~~ finally went to my final destination-water park... but actually not much to play...coz quite small only... anyway, still I enjoy the time with you♥ hehe... tired but really fun!!! we bought our 1st couple key chain in the souvenir shop oo..."angel and devil"... hahah...cool~~ after reach villa, I jumped into the swimming pool again but my baby went to Zzz... piggy :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
29th of December..
nothing much to say for this day...haha... we help out to wrap aall the stuffs and then went to Tampin for our dinner and went back to my baby's hometown, Batu Pahat!!! wuhuu!!! a peaceful place... I love this place sooo much...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30th of December..
guess what we did on this day??? My baby can't belive both of us can shop in 3 shopping malls in a day.. hahah...BP shopping malls thumb down....haha...anyway, I still bought a vcute bottles and a contact lens case and some souvenirs for my dear siss... erm, simple key chains...hope they like it... :P baby bought a BUM shoes and a Levis jeans... become much handsome by wearing all this new stuffs...hahaha... although I Thumb down, but still I enjoy the shopping moment because you spend your time with me... THANKS again..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31st of December...
yeah... is last day of 2009... many many thing happen in this year... happy+sad+disappointment+angry.... ofcause everyone experince the same... no one will happy forever but I know everyone is trying to be happy and enjoy their life... I think I am still a happy go lucky dumb dumb gal... cause all the unhappy stuff already throw into the air... almost forgot everything already... I mean I satisfied with my life right now... oh ya, we didnt go anywhere to countdown cause aunty Q is preparing a mini BBQ party for Quek's family and little me...hahaha... so we chilled out a while with Mr Q's friend before we go home for the mini countdown party... a very very simple celebration but I can feel the the house is fulled of the warm feel... although dont have any sepcial celebration with you, didnt see any firework in this last day, but I stilll feel happy and satisfied cause whatl I ask for is just you will be with me... and you did it!!! Really Thanks for everything you did to me ... and sorry if I did any mistake... baby, I love you and yet I hope u will love me more and more!!! hahahah.... I hope everyone will have a enjoyable life journey in this coming brand new year and I hope baby, you can happy always !! ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st and 2nd of January
erm... what I want to mention in these two days is.... haha... baby didnt break his promise....he brought me to Segeting before we leave Batu Pahat... I like the place... but I am scare to walk on the bridge... hahaha... The bridge is so called "couple bridge".... and I think it purposely make the bridge look unsafety to walk on so that every single couple can hold each other hands tightly!!!! wakakaka!!! full of imaginations....Thanks baby Q again and again!!!

please log in to my facebook to watch out my pichas... :P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment