*heart talk....*

yes... I had a heart talk section with my Mr Q yesterday night..... I told him everything happen in this 2 month!!!! Is nothing to do with him... Is all about my life in this 2 months... talk until I cry...http://www.emocutez.comdon't know why, I just feel like that time he is giving me his shoulder and let my tears drop on his shoulder...coz normally I wont let him down because of me...watever is it, I will only share my happiness with him...because I know how hard he work for this project and how stress is him... and I know I should not burden him more.. That's why I keep all this in my heart all the way... but just don't know why, yesterday I told him what and how I feel in all the time... Is about my life and friendship... baby, I really need to thanks you for spending 1 hour ++ time to lend me your ears. to comfort me, to tahan your tiredness and everything.... thanks...http://www.emocutez.com But I feel so sorry also because I made you worry me, make you down because of me, make you cant rest well.... baby, telling all this doesn't mean I didn't good care of myself as what I promised you before you for this project.... baby, don't worry... I will be fine... When the time you come back, you will see back your dumb dumb and chubby baby*i mean my fishball face*... because I know you will try your best to make my life cheerful and I know you won't let me down also *although you always did, kakaka^^*...so baby, I just wish to have a wonderful holidays with you before I go for my internship... miss you here and I guess I will see u on next Monday...http://www.emocutez.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment