bar club...


















erm..few days din update my blog edi...coz damn busy ...my cousin sis. kit kit come to kl edi...so we need to accom her to hv fun in kl...haha...but on last sunday lei, at 1st plan to sing k geh, but den we decide to go on monday...coz sunday nitez sing quite expensive...coz we all broke edi...kaka..so ned to save cost...hehe...so at the end, i go bar club wf eddie lol...but we all r late...we miss the fashion show...go thr jz c people dance n my ownself dance a bit....coz duno y stil haven get in the mood...den wat make me excited is.... i DRIVE oo....keke...i hv been 2 year nvr drive...n sudenli after club, i hv the mood to drive...so eddie gv me drive oo...n i sucess n safely reach pj from cheras...kaka..^^ geng lei...hehe^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment