sing k wf my dear bro n sis...



























































hehe...yest was a damn tired day ...but hv a lot of fun wf my cousinss....coz monday i hv no class, so deicided to bring my little cousin sis go sg wang shopping ...xtuali i oso lazy out, but she wana shop at thr, so jz bring her go lol..kaka...she bot shoes,pants, spec n etc...haha...we oso headed to times square to tk our breakfast+lunch in Sweet Chat...erm...is a dessert cafe...i like the soya jelly wf strawberry...others soso onli...keke...n we meet my x thr oso...so we hving meal together...he bcome damn slim edi...nt handsome edi lu~~~hehe...after shopping, my cousin bro, Boy come n tk us to his house n guess wat?? he cooked for us lei!!!!hehe...nt bad oo...nt any special dishes...but reali nice coz is homade dishes^^ thx, bro!! :P after diner, we went bk pj den go neway sing k at 12am..sing sing sing...sing until 4am!!! n i slep at 5am n wake at 7am den go school...my eye is totali cant open..my fren ask me y my eye soooo small edi...i oso lazy to answer coz reali tired...mentali n phsycalli oso very tired...haha^^ den after tutorial class, faster go home n slep ...but so bad...jz slep for 1 hour++ den woke up edi...sienz...den nw is uploading photo lol...c u guys again lol...muackz^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment