family gathering at poppy^^


























** more photo wil b uploaded coz sum photo is in renn's camera n boy's camera^^*


wa....fun fun fun~~~enjoy last9 very very much!!!keke^^ last 9 is our family gathering day....my uncle purposely booked 2 tables for us....open 5 bottles...but i jz had a cup of whisky ...coz my purpose to b thr is to shake my body!!!wakaka...coz i hv been long long long time din dance in club...yest reali crazy....me n renn n gina dance until dance on the stage...freaking high...1st time been doing dis..sweating for whole night...wuhuuu!!! i love the feel...coz everytime go club wf dancer oso dun hv the mood to dance...but wf our own fren o family, i definately hv the mood n soul to dance...renn sure agree wat i said right nw...coz yest after we reach home...we oso had chat about dis...she oso said the same thing ....we all oso very enjoy...selina last9 wear singlet man!!! u noe y i mention dis...bcoz is reali hard to c her wear like dis...but seriousli very pretty oo!!! nice nice~~ :P hehe...yest saw a yeng zai dj oo...kaka..i think is DJ monkey...but nt sure...asked my uncle, he said he noe him but duno his name...swt ritez?? haha...but nvm la..reali thx for my handsome kor kor for treat us to the club...kaka!!^^ hope can hang out together next time again...but i noe the next time is next wed..kaka..coz we wil going for a movie, TRANSFORMER...get free ticket again...wuhuuu!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

angry ah!!!!! dat fxxk d & c ....reali damn angry them lol...the shoes is his mistake , nw kena tax stil wan me to pay...edi broke...stil gona pay extra...if like dis , last time i should nt b the gd person, gv the shoes to g...but nvm la..is my decision to gv her 1st...dat c, wen the fxxk u gt cal me ... if u cal me sure i told u my case...STUPID!!! IDIOT!!! reali getting much more hate "them" edi!!! deng, nvr use their own brain!! *%$#@!#>*

**1st day p, feling damn nt well man...i hv to rest more ~~**

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment