......




























xtuali dun hv any special thing happen to me so i hv no idea to write wat in dis newest post...but jz duno y fel like wana update my blog...change my blog's layout again...u guys like it?? i like it although gt a bit messy..but i like the "black " feel... put wat on it oso nice^^...duno y ...mood dwn...everytime wen the sky is dark, my mood oways change to moody...sumtime reali fel so lonely...bcoz i oso a normal gal, hope can get sum care from sumone...but i cant fel it since i break wf my x le..sumhow i stil nt wish to hv any commiment wf anyone...bcoz i stil hv a lot of thing to do ...i stil hv to make all my dreams come true...i stil ned my own freedom!! no matter tk how long, i oso wan make myself b a gd dancer, gd bgal...haha...i wil start practise nw...hope u all can support me!! ^^ofcoz, i wan to study wel for my future oso, coz i cant let my parent dissapointed wf me!! so from nw, cant let myself bcome lazy, no matter in wat, i oso hv to work harder!! edit few photo again, hv a look la^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment