clubbing...


me n my cousin,BOY^^









thurs...4.6.09...at 1st plan to go studio for training, but sudenli boy(my cousin) come n find me for pasar malam...den sudenli plan for clubbing...how i can miss this chance to clubbing???!! dun misunderstood me...i nt like to clubing..i jz like to dance on the dance floor n fel the music...n i reali damn long nvr dance in the club edi...coz evrytime went wf my dancer frens, jz c they dance...i hv no chance to dance as well..so we go around 11pm...but waited for my stupid bro n his fren until 12 sumthing .. the club is quite gd but it look smaller compared wf others pub...but quite enjoy la...^^ nw at my smal sweet home again...coz ned to bk here to c my beloved doctor again...coz dad n mum wan me to check body again to make sure i am recover edi...if nt i sure wun b here coz i miss the chance to c Jolin...but nvm la...recently i oso quite tired...jz hope can get sum rest at home...tomoro wil going bk to kl again...den nitez go bar club oo...there will hv a new brand street wear launching at bar club...u guys can hv a look thr on tomoro nitez...ok...c u thr!!^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment