shangri la hotel...wuhuuu...:P






















































































































i jz had my diner wf my cousin n my uncle aka HANDSOME kor kor n his frens as well...wow...reali great!!! we went to shangri la hotel for a buffet dinner...the environment is gd , the food is nice...everything is jz nice!!! me n my sis oso damn enjoy it...coz dis is the 1st time we been thr...n i am damn happy to c all the DESSERT n my favourite greentea gelato ice-cream!!! yummy~~^^ after diner, we go to the next live band cafe...fel so relax thr...enjoying the music n my cocktail, aka shangri la's sling....nt bad oo...but so bad i cant finish it coz i fel soo ful at dat time !!!kaka^^me n sis keep tking pic in the hotel...damn fun...reali thx my handsome kor kor for treating us the dinner...enjoy n love it soooo much!!! hope we can go thr next time again n again...kaka :P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment