yufie...

erm..long time nvr updated my blog...recently nth happen to me...jz my teeth get sum pb...ned to eat med...sumhow, recently i am nt in gd mood but i think nobody realize it coz i stil keep act so poh in front of people...xtuali i am very stress..stress about my life....i jz duno y my healthy keep on gt pb...i jz duno y i fel myself bcome the family's burden...my parent had been spending a lot of money for making my health bcome beter...but i noe eveyone include my parent tot i din tc myself proper...i nt mature enough, duno how to think maturely, bcoz i oways act siao poh in front of eveyone, but do u guys noe wat i am thinking inside my mind??? u think i am happy to wasting all my parent's money?? do u guys think dat i am happy wen making u guys worry me?? do u guys noe how sad am i wen i noe i bcome a burden?? i was crying in the heart...who noe dis?? everyone jz wil say me duno how to think maturely, selfish, jz will care about myself, include my dad..oways say me duno how to tc myself, nt independent...u noe i was reali upset...i jz duno y no one understand me ...i noe i did sumthing wrong bcoz i din tc myself very gd...but since i noe my health gt pb..i edi try my best to tk gd care of myself...but who noe?? who wil noe i am trying to do all to make my health geting beter?? i noe i am my family burden, i noe i make them soo worry, i noe i noe i noe alll this...but can sumone gv me sum support , can u guys dun jz keep complaining me dis n dat?? do u noe wat i fel wen i heard all those thing...i dun wish all this hapen to me , but it edi happen, y stil wan complain me????u guys think i am happy wen i heard i got health pb?? dun woli, guys..i wrote all this jz to express my feeling...sumhow , i stil wan to thx for those who oways beside me wen i am sad although they duno i am sad...haha..i mean they oways chat wf me ...make me dun think soo much...i duno how to tel my fren o anyone i meet up wf so many pb here...i can share all teh hapiness wf fren but wen come to sadness, i jz choose to keep in heart n write it in my blog...my tears is jz keep droping wen writing dis bcoz my heart reali tired nw...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment