hapi a!!!i onli can relax wen doing dis----->SWIMMING^^

wowow...tl u guys wat...i am very hapi today o...haha...story start from today morning...7am, dad, i reali damn love u!! u wake me up at 7am~~~ask me go jogging wf u n mum...i hv no choice, but to wake up n folow them go jogging~~wat a healthy life style i hv...kaka^^after jogging , tk my breakfast...n den lei, dad say wana go jusco walk walk lol...den at the end lei, mum say dun wan coz nth to buy ...but everyone is ready edi...so dad argue wf mum lol...xtuali nt argue la...jz dad sounded at her lol...at the end, mum win zor..kaka...we al din go...heiz...i was boring like hell...haha...but u guys guess wat, at dat disappointed period, my elder bro ask me go for swimming!!!wat a great idea... i quickly pack all my thing den we headed to kuala pilah around 3pm...wa...wat a long journey~~~ we reach thr nearli 5pm...haha...but all is worth!!bcoz wen i c the giant swimming pool, faster change n jump in dis relax world~~^^ i like swimming bcoz it is the onli way to relax my mind!!! reali~~damn enjoy in this big big swimming pool~~~kaka^^ swim a swim ,swim a swim, swim until 7 sumthing den we go n bath n hv our yummy diner at a ba ku teh restaurant~~erm, dis ba ku teh nt reali so nice la~~but we stil finished the whole pot of ba ku teh...opz...nt us, is my elder bro~~kaka^^y i am hapy today, it is bcoz long time nvr fel dat kind of relax n enjoyment !! thx,bro^^ gd9. everyone^^ muackz..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment